raeX

May 13, 2006

shall talk abt ytd first.
there were stuff that i dint talk abt yet, i think.
or rather, photos i dint upload.
so here they are.



me-drying my hair.


zid-tall!!! ((:


okay. back to today.
woke up to mummy's nagging.
-_-"
then got my schedule done.
and got on to packing my table.
yes. its no longer messy.
it will be neat. (for a few days, at least)
here are the evidence.


hey!where have all the books gone to?


there they are!


gosh. so much JUNK!


me and my sis-while packing.


half an hour later.


45mins later..


ha! its done! all neat.


this is the right corner of my table.


this is my planner. (: with THE photo.


sui arh...




then later. my cousins came over.
so cute laas.



this is my two younger cousins ben and samuel (frm top to bottom)


samuel!!


orange toe socks. hha.



went out with mummy and daddy soon after.
went to harbourfront for tea.
had the taiwan snacks thingaye.
not too bad.
then headed to queensway. (:
mummy bought me my much-coveted Nike Cortez! (:

and mummy paid for a new bag for me and sis.

but obviously we'll have to pay her back.
-_-"



sigh.
as the saying goes, all happy things must cme to an end.
i realized benjamin used my hp to send out 5MMS.
all 5 contained the same content.
so when i reached home, i asked him if he did it. and why.
then his dad (my big uncle) asked him why.

big uncle: who did u send it to?
ben: i forgot
big uncle: im asking u a question who did u send it to?
ben : i dunnoe the name
big uncle: *shouts* WHO?
ben: *mumbles smth*
-they leave-
-small uncle appears-
small uncle: wats the big fuss abt?
me: ben used my hp to send out 5 mms
small uncle: so? big deal.
me: well, it costs money..
small uncle: so? very big deal meh? kick up such a big fuss and make ben get scolding
me: i jus asked...
small uncle: *interrupts* no money then dont use the phone la. jus cancel the line.
me: thats not the point..
small uncle: *interrupts* then shut up.
-he walks away-
me: you dont have to scold me..
-small uncle walks back-
small uncle: why? not happy ah?
-walks closer-
me: i jus said, u dont have to scold me. its not my fault.
small uncle: not happy is it.
-walks even closer, whole body shaking-
auntie: rachel, come here.
me: -shakes head- gosh. -walks to my auntie-



man.
a million words cant explain how i felt.
i was shocked.
i mean, it wasnt even my fault.
scold me for wat?
the money is not the problem.
the point is abt the values.
i jus wanted to teach the kid the right thing.
and i ended up getting scolded??

shocked completely, i cried as if i nvr cried before
i couldnt take it.
just cried and cried.
msged 4ppl abt wat happened
and only one responded.
gabe called and listened to me cry.

thanks gabe.
thanks for listening.
you dont know how much that call meant to me.
thanks for being a great fren.
thank you. (:
loves.

so as im typing this
i doubt my uncle and i will ever be reconciliated.
i dont wish to.
its not the first time.
fuck.
dont even feel like staying at home.
thank GOD tmrw i'll be out the whole day.
same on sunday, and monday.

you should realie look at my schedule for the next 3days.
its CRAZEE.

saturday: tuition-11am-1230pm.
rehearsal-3-430pm.
training-5-7pm(hafta leave early)
on duty at dhall-7pm

sunday: expo-730am-345pm
theory class-415-515pm

monday: sch-745-150pm
emath rem-??
aspen-5-7pm
concert-730 til late.


so packed.
at least i dont have to be home.
thank God.





so here i am
still sad.



















-out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home